Eat, Pray, Learn...
- Understanding the importance of cultural diversity as an European fundamental value;
- Learning a new European language in order to broaden the further cooperation opportunities and improve English skills;
- Promoting inter-cultural teamwork and cooperation for both teachers and students;
- Emphasizing the European dimension of Education by encouraging international school cooperation;
- Increasing awareness about the importance of the respect for the cultural and religious diversity as fundamental European values.
- Using the opportunity offered by cultural tourism to fight against xenophobia, racism and stereotyping.
- Learning a new European language and improve English language skills, both for teachers and students;
- Broadening the mentalities and knowledge on international cooperation, similitudes and differences between cultures among young people from disadvantaged areas and groups.
- Motivating teachers and students from disadvantaged groups (ethnic minorities/rural/special needs) to take up new challenges and improve their mentality about life quality;
- Involving students and local community from disadvantaged areas in inter-cultural communication an cooperation, and taking action to further European integration;
- Developing new, innovative and unconventional teaching methods based on tolerance and wide understanding of cultural diversity;
- Promoting respect for History and its lessons;
- Motivating students from disadvantaged groups to engage in active learning;
- Sustaining international and inter-cultural cooperation in order to support students and teachers to become active parts of the democratic and diverse European society;
Disclaimer: ‘This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.’ 13-PBL-33-NT-RO-TR